unitednations
04-20 12:11 PM
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
This is a very simple assessment.
These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.
This is a very simple assessment.
wallpaper As I wrote in my review, Gaga

uma001
11-03 03:05 PM
If you have Citibank account in india, ask your parents or friends to deposit money into that account. Then you can withdraw money in dollars in citibank ATMs at 7-11 here in US since, Thats what i do.
pbuckeye
04-19 02:16 PM
What can Obama do when most of the Republicans are dead against the immigration reform. They didn't allow their own party president to pass the CIR. Do you think they will allow Obama to do it?
That's the difference, "comprehensive reform". a lot of republicans will actually support EB immigration. Its time to stop blaming all republicans and time to find EB immigration allies on both sides of the aisle.
That's the difference, "comprehensive reform". a lot of republicans will actually support EB immigration. Its time to stop blaming all republicans and time to find EB immigration allies on both sides of the aisle.
2011 Or not emmy says julylady gaga
crystal
08-15 11:51 AM
Congrats for becoming senior member :)
My best guess is whatever the link I gave is valid before AC21 came in , I am not sure about it.
If this is so, how do folks who have used AC21 handle this ?
My best guess is whatever the link I gave is valid before AC21 came in , I am not sure about it.
If this is so, how do folks who have used AC21 handle this ?
more...

delhiguy
07-06 01:24 PM
Even if we concentrate only on getting our money back, USCIS will be scr..d big time. The total money will be in Billions.
They would just increase the fees , and we will paying them that money back.
State never looses...
They would just increase the fees , and we will paying them that money back.
State never looses...
redcard
02-19 10:36 AM
The whole Insurance investment depends on the person�s needs and investment capability. If you are market savvy you would take a term policy for the insurance and invest the difference between the term life policy and whole life policy premium and get a better return when compared to a whole life that on average has given a return of 8-12%pa.
That apart Prudential has a term life policy where you get back the complete premium paid under this policy at the end of the term�. say for a 30 year term you paid a total premium of 30K in 30 years,, at the end of 30 years if you are still alive you will get back the 30K.. and if you are still healthy and need a policy at that time you can buy a whole life policy with this 30K which approximately will cover you for about 120K -150K assuming you are about 65 at that time..
https://www.prudential.com/view/page/13088?SessionID=&CTRN=&OFFICE=&CampaignID=030343&LeadSource=pru.com&LeadType=quote&MainProductType=&UserID=
That apart Prudential has a term life policy where you get back the complete premium paid under this policy at the end of the term�. say for a 30 year term you paid a total premium of 30K in 30 years,, at the end of 30 years if you are still alive you will get back the 30K.. and if you are still healthy and need a policy at that time you can buy a whole life policy with this 30K which approximately will cover you for about 120K -150K assuming you are about 65 at that time..
https://www.prudential.com/view/page/13088?SessionID=&CTRN=&OFFICE=&CampaignID=030343&LeadSource=pru.com&LeadType=quote&MainProductType=&UserID=
more...

sac-r-ten
05-10 09:41 AM
So the question still remains. Which is better school for MS with a little lesser load on the pocket.
I wonder why every dicussion has to take a E2 vs E3, regional discrimination and other such things. Can't we have a proper engaging, fruitful discussion on any topic. Learn to respect and appreciate others. In God's scheme of things nobody is greater or smaller.
Good luck.
I wonder why every dicussion has to take a E2 vs E3, regional discrimination and other such things. Can't we have a proper engaging, fruitful discussion on any topic. Learn to respect and appreciate others. In God's scheme of things nobody is greater or smaller.
Good luck.
2010 Glee Tribute Part 6 of 7: THE
admin
04-03 10:40 AM
knnmbd,
Let me also repost what I had posted in reply to your post earlier.
knnmbd,
We have spoken to AILA about this and we're regularly in touch with many other immigration lawyers. As logiclife had pointed out the interest of AILA is elsewhere. In fact my company's immigration lawyer told us earlier that it is not in the interest of companies to shorten the green card process.
There are only very few broad minded lawyers like Rajeev Khanna, Mathew Oh and Shusterman who support our cause. For after all if we get our GCs quickly, the lawyers will not get money for H-1 extensions, EAD extensions, AP extensions and so on. Moreover if the GC process becomes simple and quick, many people might self petition and cut out the the middleman.
Another thing to note is that, AILA has very little support from Republicans.
Let me also repost what I had posted in reply to your post earlier.
knnmbd,
We have spoken to AILA about this and we're regularly in touch with many other immigration lawyers. As logiclife had pointed out the interest of AILA is elsewhere. In fact my company's immigration lawyer told us earlier that it is not in the interest of companies to shorten the green card process.
There are only very few broad minded lawyers like Rajeev Khanna, Mathew Oh and Shusterman who support our cause. For after all if we get our GCs quickly, the lawyers will not get money for H-1 extensions, EAD extensions, AP extensions and so on. Moreover if the GC process becomes simple and quick, many people might self petition and cut out the the middleman.
Another thing to note is that, AILA has very little support from Republicans.
more...

qasleuth
05-02 02:37 PM
Ok , it may not be right thread to discuss everything here... but
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!
I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
hebbar77,
Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.
What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!
I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
hebbar77,
Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.
hair the upcoming “Lady Gaga
joydiptac
02-11 04:51 PM
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be �unqualified� at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
**
Is there a possibility that your previous company revoked the I140 saying that they wrongly filed your 140 and that you were not qualified based upon the labor certificate? I hope 180 days had passed after 140 approval. A little more detail on the case will be appreciated. Was it a case of substituted labor?
First try to figure out what the previous company has done.
Get the help of your attorney ASAP. Figure out if there is a way to undo the damage.
I am not very sure of the details, a person I used to know was forced to join his previous company because they threatened him in similar lines.
& please do keep us informed along the way. We may be able to be of assistance to you in some way or the other. Local IV chapters have access to local Congressmen etc.
If nothing works go kick the ass of the person who is responsible for your predicament. Interpret kick ass to more severe alternatives. Some companies are anyway taking advantage of people stuck in GC queue. On top of that if they harm us they need to pay a heavy price.
All the best!
**
Is there a possibility that your previous company revoked the I140 saying that they wrongly filed your 140 and that you were not qualified based upon the labor certificate? I hope 180 days had passed after 140 approval. A little more detail on the case will be appreciated. Was it a case of substituted labor?
First try to figure out what the previous company has done.
Get the help of your attorney ASAP. Figure out if there is a way to undo the damage.
I am not very sure of the details, a person I used to know was forced to join his previous company because they threatened him in similar lines.
& please do keep us informed along the way. We may be able to be of assistance to you in some way or the other. Local IV chapters have access to local Congressmen etc.
If nothing works go kick the ass of the person who is responsible for your predicament. Interpret kick ass to more severe alternatives. Some companies are anyway taking advantage of people stuck in GC queue. On top of that if they harm us they need to pay a heavy price.
All the best!
more...

lost_in_migration
04-12 01:00 PM
Just signed up thro' paypal for a recurring contribution $20.00 each month
Pappu please keep bumping this thread periodically by displaying
the no of currently enrolled members. That might help in increasing the
number.
252
Target 1000
________________________________________
One time contribution: $100
Recurring Contribution: $20.00 each month
Pappu please keep bumping this thread periodically by displaying
the no of currently enrolled members. That might help in increasing the
number.
252
Target 1000
________________________________________
One time contribution: $100
Recurring Contribution: $20.00 each month
hot Glee#39;s Lady GaGa tribute.
rongha_2000
03-18 04:08 PM
:confused:I am in same situtation. I want to reenter on AP and continue on H1-B. Can I do that? My company says its their policy that once I use AP to enter I will have to switch from H1-B to EAD. I dont want to do that. Can I still continue on H1-B?
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
I intend to travel to my home country I have H1 (not stamped but valid till 2010) working for the same sponsor if I use AP to enter US do I lose my H1 status.I have EAD but did not use it.
more...
house Glee cast on Lady Gaga#39;s
diptam
01-15 04:07 PM
Welcome back LogicLife - Didn't see your sharp & to the point posts in for a long time in 2008 !! Though i've withdrawn myself also mostly the 3rd and 4th quarter of 08.
If my observations are correct - to update you - IV is no longer just immigration forum - here i see discussions from "Israel-Gaza conflict" to "stolen cats"... How does that feel ?
Hi,
DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and none of the below is legal advice. This is just to give you can idea. You should consult with lawyer or your state's authorities for laws pertaining to your state regarding gun ownership and license.
.........................
1. Choose carefully, as guns are expensive.
2. Buy a safe first, where you can keep guns safely away from children.
3. Take classes, or learn from a friend at a shooting gallery. Even basic usage of gun is risky if you dont know what you are doing.
4. Keep your permit up to date, renew when neccesary. If you move to another state, you have to re-register your guns in that state. Check procedures for moving with your state authorities, as I think its illegal to just move with guns from one state to another.
If my observations are correct - to update you - IV is no longer just immigration forum - here i see discussions from "Israel-Gaza conflict" to "stolen cats"... How does that feel ?
Hi,
DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and none of the below is legal advice. This is just to give you can idea. You should consult with lawyer or your state's authorities for laws pertaining to your state regarding gun ownership and license.
.........................
1. Choose carefully, as guns are expensive.
2. Buy a safe first, where you can keep guns safely away from children.
3. Take classes, or learn from a friend at a shooting gallery. Even basic usage of gun is risky if you dont know what you are doing.
4. Keep your permit up to date, renew when neccesary. If you move to another state, you have to re-register your guns in that state. Check procedures for moving with your state authorities, as I think its illegal to just move with guns from one state to another.
tattoo rejoin the lady gaga glee
titu1972
07-19 01:36 PM
Delivered on July 2 10:20am
-------------------------
EB2 - PD 07/2005
I-140 Approved 04/19/2006
I-485 - RD??????
-------------------------
EB2 - PD 07/2005
I-140 Approved 04/19/2006
I-485 - RD??????
more...
pictures Outfit buy, costume
STAmisha
09-15 10:58 AM
OR
Have some backup like Canada/Australia/Singapore. Atleast you will continue the same quality of life with little lesser pay and continue with life
India is an option but the $$ amount for outsourcing is getting expensive and US is finding new options in China/Eastern Europe/Isreal/Phillipines, I'm not sure about future. I know this is just thestarting but in some time the tide may turn and India might loose in the race (hope not).
Currently India is booming heavily and I HOPE it sustains the pace!!
The common things we need to worry in India is the dreaded exposure back to STONE AGE culture (especially for women) and some common problems like pollution, too many people everywhere ...
Meanwhile sit back, relax and enjoy your life and forget what will happen tommrow. Take it easy and everything will be allright
Have some backup like Canada/Australia/Singapore. Atleast you will continue the same quality of life with little lesser pay and continue with life
India is an option but the $$ amount for outsourcing is getting expensive and US is finding new options in China/Eastern Europe/Isreal/Phillipines, I'm not sure about future. I know this is just thestarting but in some time the tide may turn and India might loose in the race (hope not).
Currently India is booming heavily and I HOPE it sustains the pace!!
The common things we need to worry in India is the dreaded exposure back to STONE AGE culture (especially for women) and some common problems like pollution, too many people everywhere ...
Meanwhile sit back, relax and enjoy your life and forget what will happen tommrow. Take it easy and everything will be allright
dresses lady-gaga-vma-winner-outfits-
dummgelauft
08-29 03:48 PM
Gump
more...
makeup Glee#39;s creator Ryan Murphy has

meridiani.planum
01-15 12:57 PM
my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
yeah.. I was also thinking about this recently. In India if you get into a scrape its a punch (or two, or three) and people part ways. Here its likely (depending on where you are) the other person will draw a gun.
I tried to apply for a firearm license, but atleast in CA apparently they allow only citizens and permanent residents to apply for one. That sucks. For tax purposes I am a 'permanent resident', but not if I want a firearm to protect my family. The 2nd amendment applies only to citizens!!
So another reason to keep looking at the visa bulletins now. Once i get a GC I buy a house and get a gun. The american dream. ;-)
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
yeah.. I was also thinking about this recently. In India if you get into a scrape its a punch (or two, or three) and people part ways. Here its likely (depending on where you are) the other person will draw a gun.
I tried to apply for a firearm license, but atleast in CA apparently they allow only citizens and permanent residents to apply for one. That sucks. For tax purposes I am a 'permanent resident', but not if I want a firearm to protect my family. The 2nd amendment applies only to citizens!!
So another reason to keep looking at the visa bulletins now. Once i get a GC I buy a house and get a gun. The american dream. ;-)
girlfriend Watch Glee on 4oD.
pappu
02-23 05:58 PM
Jai Ho !
Congrats to Rahman.
Congrats to Rahman.
hairstyles glee lady gaga episode,

willigetgc?
07-01 11:09 AM
Good thing about the meeting was that it was not dominated with just illegal immigration. Legal immigrants got their share of time and recognition. I have to believe that our advocacy efforts in DC bore some fruits here......
He made sure that legal immigration problems needs to be simultaneously solved and also the fact that illegal immigrants are held accountable for breaking the laws....He mentioned backlogs and retrogression...We just need to get the congress to work on it!!!
IV's main points of needing republican support, and advocating for their support on the CIR framework.... well, they were the main needs that Obama mentioned too.
Go IV
He made sure that legal immigration problems needs to be simultaneously solved and also the fact that illegal immigrants are held accountable for breaking the laws....He mentioned backlogs and retrogression...We just need to get the congress to work on it!!!
IV's main points of needing republican support, and advocating for their support on the CIR framework.... well, they were the main needs that Obama mentioned too.
Go IV
unitednations
08-16 02:40 PM
As I see it, hiring a lawyer is still cheaper than losing 20K per year because you are working for a exploitative consulting company. But if the company is treating you well, there is no reason to leave.
I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...
If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.
It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.
I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...
If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.
It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.
vivache
09-22 03:07 AM
Hi everyone.
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)
We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.
Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
(we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)
Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.
We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.
I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)
We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.
Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
(we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)
Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.
We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.
I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V