Popular Post

bob hairstyles for older women

images White Bob Haircut 2010 bob hairstyles for older women. I think women should
  • I think women should



  • bestia
    08-15 06:14 PM
    Everyone wants to play it safe until they get greencard and then everyone becomes risk taker after greencard gets approved; because they feel uscis is no longer watching.

    Have you ever seen an RFE; where a company is asked to account for all h-1b, L-1, I-140's and people who got greencard through the company and where they are?

    I have seen it. It is where there is an imbalance between current employee headcount and number of greencard filings. This imbalance will always exist in staffing companies because everyeone eventually has to file labor/140. At certain points of time there will be more pepole who have gone for greencard then what the current headcount is.

    There are limits to everything - and to worries too. Of course you don't want to be taking meaningless risks, but to live like a chicken is not an option either. But this is more philosophical, here is my question.

    USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?

    Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?





    wallpaper I think women should bob hairstyles for older women. 2011 Black Short Hairstyles
  • 2011 Black Short Hairstyles



  • deafTunes123
    10-02 08:34 AM
    Children born outside India and whose parents are Indian passport holders are not eligible for OCI Cards.

    Source:
    OCI - Steps to Apply-Consulate General of India, New York, U.S.A. - indiacgny.org - www.indiacgny.org (http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=175&partid=100&sub=sub4)





    bob hairstyles for older women. Bob hair cuts
  • Bob hair cuts



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:48 PM
    From the above link: "Police say the suspect fits the description of a gunman who robbed another man earlier this morning on Michael Road, and shot him in the leg. The victim in that incident is expected to recover".

    Indian news sites are saying the guy is dead! donno what to believe

    The news item was posted on January 13th and it appears at that time the guy was only wounded in the leg. I think he was declared dead in the hospital.





    2011 2011 Black Short Hairstyles bob hairstyles for older women. ob hairstyles for older women
  • ob hairstyles for older women



  • latina
    04-26 02:53 PM
    Thanks to all members of IV who have made it possible for our voice to be heard! Keep up the good work!:)



    more...


    bob hairstyles for older women. Mature Hairstyles Women
  • Mature Hairstyles Women



  • jonty_11
    10-25 01:54 PM
    Shimul999 may not be trying to play or may be doing so, only Shimul999 knows. But there are legitimate observations such as below (Assuming s/he provided all information for his/her case correctly) can lead any person like VKKKK to believe that.

    1) He is claiming labor filed in Feb 06 and he got approval in May 06 (As per
    his signature). Now if his file is in BEC this would not have happened so it is
    safe to assume that either he might have used substitution labor OR his file
    is filed in PERM. Now Feb 06 was the initial stage of PERM and during that
    period there were lot many software glitches in the PERM system so many
    lawyers were almost hesitant to file under PERM. But assuming that his
    lawyer took decision to file under PERM, end to end process was almost 4
    months for PERM so either his file was reached before Feb 06 then only he
    could have labor approval in May 06. So there is definately something
    wrong there.

    2) If my labor is approved in May 06 why would I wait to file I-140 till Feb 07
    (His signature)?

    Now 1st point, considering Shimul lucky even that time one can assume it might have happened. For second point one can assume any reason for that long wait so it is not necessary that by looking to these both points we can fairly say that s/he is not representing the fact. It can be a fact and in that case s/he deserves our congratulations.
    one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006





    bob hairstyles for older women. Bob Hairstyles For Older Women
  • Bob Hairstyles For Older Women



  • gcisadawg
    01-21 11:41 PM
    I agree with most of the posts here ..there have been lot of ideas but everyone needs to be more serious ...IV core has to come up with a new campaign. ultimately the question is do we wait for something to happen or do we try for make things happen ..
    "my idea was to come up with a letter campaign Thanking USCIS for the massive delays and wastage of visas which has prevented many hard working immigrants from buying a house at peak values"
    it does not matter if you are a homeowner or not ..just participate (USCIS is not going to double check) ..there will be awareness that USCIS is broken just like Brown's FEMA (the person who was in charge during katrina fiasco)...and maybe USCIS will come out with facts. ofcourse some backlash is to be expected since we waited for too long and now we are in recession !! (also Obama is not going to do anything on his own so soon as he has major major problems to solve first)
    ofcourse Core has to endorse such a campaign ..if someone has better idea ..please share ..don't be an idiot and offer only criticism to other people's idea unless u have something better !!
    at the very least ..let us think and maybe everyone should come up with ideas ..and in the end let us have a poll and choose one campaign idea and go with it ..needless to say at the same time ..every member should try to spread word about the campaign and get atleast 5 new IV members (just like Amway networking)

    albertpinto,

    I agree with your idea. But time might not be ripe. I'm not sure how we can get attention for legal immigration when the economy is so bad. This is like a downtime. We can use this time to strengthen IV as an organization. We need to prepare for war (activism) when there is peace (downtime). I agree with Pappu, we need to spread the word of IV as much as possible. I've to go beyond my friend's circle as most of them have a GC in hand! :D

    Regards,
    GCisaDawg



    more...


    bob hairstyles for older women. Inverted Bob Haircuts, Short
  • Inverted Bob Haircuts, Short



  • anai
    04-03 10:29 AM
    Looks like the guy we engage for our cause gets a shot to speak about immigration on WSJ and guess what he forgets us all together. Great job for picking QGA core team.

    I am just reposting my post from yesterday just so that the people on core can read my thoughts�

    �Guys,
    I don�t mean to insult your intelligence, but who ever came up with ideas to ask, celebrities, a noble laurite and other accomplished folks from the immigration community to send faxes does not have the slightest plan on how to make this succeed.

    If this is the kind of ideas the �lobbyists� QGA is giving us, may we need some fresh blood in helping us out. I completely agree �eb3retro� in working with AILA.org in helping us get our message across. PLEASE STOP THIS INSANE IDEA OF SENDING FAXES all the time either from members of IV or asking other people to do it on our behalf. We are hurting ourselves and don�t even know it. As I have said in my earlier posts �We need the Erin Brockovich of immigration to help us on this, and I am the AILA or similar organization can do this for us.�

    Good Luck.


    Other than saying "we need the Erin Brockovich," couldn't you do more for our volunteer organization? Why don't you put on a halter top and become the Erin Brockovich.

    It is easy to criticize what others are doing. You can modulate what IV does simply by becoming more active and involved yourself.

    Also, I don't think QGA ever asked IV to get celebrity endorsements. That idea was from some other member like yourself.





    2010 Bob hair cuts bob hairstyles for older women. White Bob Haircut 2010
  • White Bob Haircut 2010



  • thomachan72
    08-24 11:08 AM
    Hi buddy cannot findout how to vote. Please cast a vote for me PD >2006 (actually 2008)



    more...


    bob hairstyles for older women. Short Haircuts for Women Over
  • Short Haircuts for Women Over



  • qplearn
    10-11 01:54 PM
    I can categorically state that once a category retrogresses, any I-485s with PDs later than the cut-off date DO NOT get approved.

    This happened to 1000's of us in EB3 in 2005 when EB3 RoW became 'Unavailable' after we had concurrently filed I-140.

    Now, this does not mean that processing stops (I got 2nd fingerprinting, etc), it just means that the I-485 cannot be approved until PD is reached. Since my PD (03-may-02) has now been reached, my approval is mere weeks away --- because processing continued up to the point of approval.

    Now, Schedule A's of course, benefit from being able to look at TWO categories (Schedule A and either Eb2 or EB3, depending on how their I-140 was slotted). Whichever of these has a cut-off after their PD, will be the category they get approved under.

    Assuming you get your 485 approved in a week or two, can you tell us how long it took for them to process your 485? If you tell me your receipt date of 485, that will be sufficient. Thx.





    hair ob hairstyles for older women bob hairstyles for older women. Short Bob Haircut for Women
  • Short Bob Haircut for Women



  • ivdude
    04-15 02:08 PM
    It would be very helpful, if people share names these of employers.



    more...


    bob hairstyles for older women. Medium hairstyles is one of
  • Medium hairstyles is one of



  • GTGC
    10-05 04:27 PM
    Post your comments at this WSJ article related blog (http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/10/05/republican-candidates-rev-up-for-economic-debate/)

    Thanks for the blog link....posting on thier blog would help create some awareness of the issue upfront- where other "misinformed" readers can read it and get the facts right!





    hot Mature Hairstyles Women bob hairstyles for older women. Hair Styles Bobs
  • Hair Styles Bobs



  • belmontboy
    03-15 10:03 PM
    I do have both Criminal attorney and Immigration attorney representing me, they say it should be fine. Again they say its upto the VO at POE. can I request the attorney to come to the airport during my POE time, so that i can request the VO to talk to my attorney?

    Thank you

    I highly doubt that would be necessary. Just take an evaluation document from your immigration attorney as to why your conviction doesnot render you inadmissible.
    Also when asked for explanation, give a honest and sincere explanation, showing remorse would help too.



    more...


    house Modern haircuts and hairstyles bob hairstyles for older women. this hairstyle flattering
  • this hairstyle flattering



  • eeezzz
    05-13 01:30 PM
    Not necessary US wants the best of best to get the green card. They see variety of immigrants is more important to US and that is why they setup country limit and setup DV lottery. If they simply want the best of best, they can cancel the DV and even reduce family based and all move to the employment based.
    If you really want to talk about a system in jutice, then we are looking at one applicant for each country at a time. I guess OP will not like to see this happen either.





    tattoo Bob Hairstyles For Older Women bob hairstyles for older women. Beautiful Blonde Bob Hairstyle
  • Beautiful Blonde Bob Hairstyle



  • h1bmajdoor
    10-13 06:42 PM
    The idea was to make it easy for majority folks who work in Manhattan and surrounding areas. We were also concerned that the tri state folks travel long distances and work long hours during weekdays will need the weekends for themselves and a Friday night after work must be the best time.

    But, yes, based on majority of the folks's response, we plan to do one more on a Saturday, but not in Flushing, location will be decided soon.

    ok. i live in queens and work in CT. manhattan on weekdays does not fly for me. if anyone wants to meet in the hindu center on holly av. on sunday evenings please let me know.

    if nothing else, maybe prayer will work.

    "ab dawa nahin dua ki zaroorat hai".:rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures Inverted Bob Haircuts, Short bob hairstyles for older women. Keywords: ob haircuts, bobs
  • Keywords: ob haircuts, bobs



  • chanduv23
    07-10 07:46 AM
    Can anyone recommend attorney who are good in AC21 and I-485 Motion To Reopen cases. Who is better, muthy or Oh law firm, or Ron Gotcher ? I am confused as to whose services I should take knowing that my I-140 will be revoked and if I have to file MTR.

    Try Rajiv Khanna too.





    dresses Hair Styles Bobs bob hairstyles for older women. Trendy Hair Cuts
  • Trendy Hair Cuts



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    03-01 11:23 PM
    If I had my green card today, I would surely be making at least 15K more in my salary per annum repeat per annum.

    If not all, many of you are in the similar situation.

    My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.

    Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).

    Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.

    My $200 contribution is just 0.4% of that another lost opportunity.

    Now you know why I support this effort.

    Most of you and your friends are in a situation similar as mine.
    I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.

    Thanks,

    nviren
    Great way to put it!
    Hope you can post it at the other Forum where a lot of people do not seem to get it!



    more...


    makeup Short Haircuts for Women Over bob hairstyles for older women. Modern haircuts and hairstyles
  • Modern haircuts and hairstyles



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 10:05 PM
    /\/\/\





    girlfriend Beautiful Blonde Bob Hairstyle bob hairstyles for older women. SHORTER HAIRSTYLES FOR OLDER
  • SHORTER HAIRSTYLES FOR OLDER



  • a1b2c3
    10-08 03:02 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285&page=131





    hairstyles Medium hairstyles is one of bob hairstyles for older women. Hairstyle Short Layered Bob
  • Hairstyle Short Layered Bob



  • ultimo
    11-04 12:12 AM
    all the options said here are the best & legal . but i will tell you one thing .
    if u know any indian grocery near by they deal money also . u can pay the money to thier people in india & they will give it here taking 1 or 2% commission . but u should know the people , otherwise they will cheat





    chnaveen
    06-20 04:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am writing this on behalf of a friend whom I helped him in e-filing his EAD& AP Renewal.

    I too had the same situation. Before it gave this message, it gave a warning, Middle Name is not entered. Since it was a warning, I ignored it and went to the next screen, but there it gave the same message as you got "are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms".
    I veryfied each and every field and tried 3/4 times, but every time the same message, out of frustration, I just some middle initial and submitted, then it worked.
    But actually there is no middle name in my name. But the form got submitted with the confirmation.
    I called the USCIS and told them about the same problem, they asked to submit a letter asking for correction of the name along with supporting documents. SO I have submitted the same.
    Actually I have applied both EAD and AP e-file simultaneously. Both are Renewals.
    I have received the receipt for EAD, but not for AP. Also recieved the FP notice for EAD.
    I called USCIS again, said about not received the AP receipt notice. They said, they have mailed it. but I said about the middle name problem and said not received yet. They said since I submitted a letter for correcting Name, that will take care of it. For not receving the Receipt notice for AP, they said, they will mail a new one.
    Exactly after one month(Whichi is yesterday), I have received the replacement Receipt Notice of AP, but suprisingly the receipt number on this is mentioned the actual Receipt number of the EAD, but clearlt mentioned this application is of Case Type I-131. So I called USCIS again and said about the wrong receipt number, they gave me a confirmation number on the case and said, wait for 45 days and call then if I don;t receive any update on this.

    I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
    Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
    I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
    Thanks





    nrk
    08-11 10:24 AM
    I was current for 2 months in 2008, didn't get. lets hope for the best

    Thanks nrk. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was current for two months in 2008 but did not get. So hoping for the best this time but again I would not be surprised if I don't get it, especially looking at USCIS/DOS works.