Popular Post

quotes about eyes

images Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes. quotes about eyes. girl quotes about eauty
  • girl quotes about eauty



  • thamizhan
    07-19 09:49 AM
    Let us poll here only for Nebraska Service Center 02-July filers and find stats to estimate the timeline





    wallpaper girl quotes about eauty quotes about eyes. beautiful eyes quotes,
  • beautiful eyes quotes,



  • gunabcd
    06-28 04:23 PM
    Obviously i was wanting to know what the law states...and not a democratic answer. I dont always expect forums to quote the law correctly - use your judgement!

    Thanks anyway for that answer. My situation is different beacuse with the I-140 PP going away for now...and my H1B expiring Feb 2008...I am left with approved I-140,Labor and retrogressed dates to be eligible for 3yr extension.

    Now that if 140 is pending ...then I am left with EAD as the only option to continue manitaing my status.

    Correct my intrepretation of law if wrong..

    If your labor was filed after Feb 07 (since your H1 expiring in feb 08) and your I-140 does not get approved by feb 08, then EAD is the only option to be in status, (unless u join Patni, TCS, wipro, Infy on L1 :-)





    quotes about eyes. tears in eyes quotes. tears in
  • tears in eyes quotes. tears in



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-14 02:23 PM
    Keep it up! 10K this month...





    2011 beautiful eyes quotes, quotes about eyes. through his eyes
  • through his eyes



  • priderock
    05-24 11:56 AM
    The pro immigration group wants these benefits given to illegals, Anti (any) immigration groups wants no immigration to begin with and want to curtail the current immigration options (H1B and GC for legals etc.) , therefore the compromise is that the pro illegal immigration group lets them cut the current LEGAL immigration channels and anti immigrants let the illegals get all these privileges.

    There is no one to argue our cause , there goes our fate :(



    more...


    quotes about eyes. Sad Quotes: My Eyes Burn…
  • Sad Quotes: My Eyes Burn…



  • sparklinks
    07-20 02:40 PM
    I just call USCIS , she told me to wait until Aug 2nd week to get receipt# or to see chased checks.





    quotes about eyes. Colorful Eyes of the Soul.
  • Colorful Eyes of the Soul.



  • ujjvalkoul
    07-24 10:43 AM
    Guys,

    I applied in Feb 2006..My H1 Expired in Dec 2006. Canada ppl came back saying H1 should be valid for at least 1 year.

    Now when I get my H extension and reapply - can I use the same Police clearance from Indian Embassy and FBI that was sent in Feb 2006?

    ANy clues?



    more...


    quotes about eyes. That is, quotes refer to
  • That is, quotes refer to



  • gc_peshwa
    08-10 11:48 PM
    On other thoughts its very much possible that someone leaked an early version of the Sept 10 VB. However the Sept 10 VB would have undergone revisions and may be different now. Just like the "leaked" USCIS memo on admin fixes some kind soul in DOS "leaked" this older/draft version of the VB out! As we know NOTHING is "leaked" by accident in Washington DC.
    It would also mean BIG movement is coming from CY-2011 onwards as DOS is free to apply FB visas and do a quarterly spillover now.





    2010 tears in eyes quotes. tears in quotes about eyes. Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes.
  • Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes.



  • hunkuncontrolled
    04-02 12:48 PM
    First of all learn to "conduct" yourself in public before working for the semi conductor industry. What is gulti mentality pls explain? Second of all you chose to come here with the constraints that were imposed on you, did you have the balls to question the immigration officer as to why your wife could not work? If you think this is hell my friend you are in for a rude surprise.
    When you want answers for your question there is a method for asking it, pls follow that method and you will get your answers, there are more people willing to help here than you will find anywhere. Ranting about communities will get you no where, now apologize and ask your question, someone will answer.

    Gulti mentality was something that guy(malibuguy) was talking about . Thats what i meant by Gulti mentality . I just started with a simple question "WHATS THE MOTIVATION FOR CONTRIBUTION(MONEY AS WELL AS TIME) FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED FOR GC " !! Was that offensive ? I don't need answers for specific questions. I just need to know what IV is all about ? ? BTW, i have balls to ask anything to anybody if it makes sense(immigration officer is not making rules) .



    more...


    quotes about eyes. quotes about eyes.
  • quotes about eyes.



  • reddymjm
    05-13 02:26 PM
    well ..the problem is by the time EB3 - person gets his chance --he may become more qualified than a EB2 candidate ..esp in IT. for eg -- tell me who is more qualified.
    say a person does MS (maybe from timbuktu) has 1-2 years experience (EB2) ..and there is another EB3 person with 4 year college - 3 yr experience when he applied in 2001 .(so now he has 10 yr experience and along the way he got certifications etc) ..so now who is more valuable ??
    the problem is there are (some have been rectified) lot of loopholes, problems, inefficiencies (and I care rat's a__ attitude at USCIS) ..how else can you justify the wastage of visas every year ..when the US needs immigrants just as immigrants need US

    How many of MS(EB2) candidates got Jobs without faking their resumes. I am not saying all EB3 are not doing that. At the same time not all companies do EB2.





    hair through his eyes quotes about eyes. Their eyes valentines touch g
  • Their eyes valentines touch g



  • logiclife
    02-01 12:44 PM
    Gurus,

    At PortOfEntry, CBP officers are QUESTIONING IF you are working for the sponsoring employer and many folks just switched jobs with AC-21 with no valid H1B anymore.

    Questions:

    1. What are the Consequences at Port of Entry on travelling with AP and NOT working for the ORIGINAL GC sponsor?

    2. Can anyone share thier experience what was the outcome at Port of Entry when the answer is "NO - I am not working with sponsoring employer anymore" Were they held at Portof Entry indefinitely ?

    3. What Steps can anyone take when at CBP office/Immigration Official is NOT allowing you to re-enter US on Valid AP (I-485 pending) and you are NOT working for sponsoring employer and no valid H1B?


    Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?

    I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.

    Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.

    If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.

    Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.

    What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?



    more...


    quotes about eyes. quotes for eyes. tears in eyes
  • quotes for eyes. tears in eyes



  • Nabeel
    10-25 09:27 AM
    I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer today that.....my AP got rejected. The rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....but my lawyer told me that I can expect my card soon.

    I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.

    I am sorry if you have answered this question before. Did you made a phone call to USCIS and tried to get update on your case from IO instead of relying on your Attorney ?





    hot Sad Quotes: My Eyes Burn… quotes about eyes. quotes on eyes. quotes;
  • quotes on eyes. quotes;



  • onemorecame
    10-25 01:19 PM
    Congrates



    more...


    house Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes. quotes about eyes. Bible Quotes About Eyes
  • Bible Quotes About Eyes



  • arunkotte
    07-19 09:54 AM
    EB2/USPS delivered on 02-Jul-07 @11:45 AM





    tattoo Colorful Eyes of the Soul. quotes about eyes. wallpaper quotes on smile and
  • wallpaper quotes on smile and



  • lacrossegc
    07-20 05:32 PM
    So basically it was technical issue??? ... if someone heard what was going on in the senate and what the arguments were against this waiver please post...
    May be the senators thought that it would increase the budget size or something???

    My interpretation: the vote was not on Cornyn's amendment; in response to a Point of Order raised, there was a motion to waive the Budget Act for Cornyn's amendment (the Budget Act requires 60 "Yes" votes to bring to the floor amendments to appropriation bills); if 60 senators had voted "Yes" (and agreed to waive the Budget Act requirement for Cornyn's amendment), then a vote on the actual amendment would only have required a simple majority. But because only 55 voted "Yes", the amendment failed to obtain the waiver; it was out of order because it did not qualify as an amendment to this bill.

    Because 40 Dems voted no on the waiver does not mean they are opposed to the amendment; they just did not want to vote on this amendment on this bill.



    more...


    pictures That is, quotes refer to quotes about eyes. Quotes: Keep Your Eyes On
  • Quotes: Keep Your Eyes On



  • miguy
    05-25 08:58 AM
    I think it is time to involve the Indian Government in this entire mess. The future of thousands of high tech workers and physicians is at stake. The indian govt did get involve in the UK Immigration mess recently....why not get them involved here?





    dresses quotes on eyes. quotes; quotes about eyes. Touching Quotes on Eyes
  • Touching Quotes on Eyes



  • jasmin45
    08-25 12:24 PM
    I have been thru this situation and luckly got the H1 extention on time to get it renewed the day it was suppose to expire.. I am sure this is going to be a problem for a lot of people in comming days due to mountain of applications to be processed by uscis.



    more...


    makeup quotes about eyes. quotes about eyes. Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes.
  • Stupid quotes. Pretty eyes.



  • dixie
    07-22 01:22 PM
    You will never be as good!!!
    Life is different, if you are not a tourist. Try working with them day in day out. And I m talking about Toronto.

    Experiences of friends says - blue collar, jobs that Canadian do not want to do you, you are more than welcome.
    But dont ever try to get a White collar job... And if you want to - work as Software engineer - and forget of any career development....

    Again -
    http://www.notcanada.com
    http://www.canadaimmigrants.com

    My company has offices in both canada(toronto and vancouver) and US .. i have worked for extended periods of time in canada. I agree that career development opps are limited due to economic reasons, but there is no way toronto or vancouver is any more racist than atlanta or miami. Who said there is no discrimination against white collar workers in the US as well .. if not how do you explain so many people supporting illegal aliens, but nobody breathing a word about us ? Lets face it , the corporates here need us but many native born white collar workers actively hate us. Thats how you have so much opposition to H1-B and EB visas from the likes of programmer's guild and other labor unions.





    girlfriend wallpaper quotes on smile and quotes about eyes. +god+quotes their eyes
  • +god+quotes their eyes



  • Dhundhun
    06-24 12:47 AM
    While I Wrote The Check For Ead Renewal
    I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
    Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
    Is It A Big Problem

    Interesting. This problem is also there. I e-filed for my self and my wife, so the payment went through credit card.

    For son, I filed paper based EAD and check was in favor of USCIS, so I am very much confused about the alternatives you have mentioned - both don't include USCIS.
    --- Update
    I went through detail below. You are OK.

    On USCIS site: Fees should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. refer to first dotted instruction of http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    It does not talk about putting US in front of Department of Homeland Security.





    hairstyles quotes for eyes. tears in eyes quotes about eyes. George Herbert quotes.
  • George Herbert quotes.



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-15 02:35 PM
    Here is the news from the Little Rock newpaper. Apparently the criminal shot dead another guy right after this incident http://arkansasmatters.com/content/fulltext/news/?cid=175391





    ardnahc
    08-10 11:28 PM
    if the bulletin is true then F2A India moved ahead by 10 months.





    laborpains
    08-05 02:24 PM
    Ur ID is funny. Maybe the news that ur app is preadjudicated eases ur "laborpains"

    No, It really isn't funny, my NY labor took 4 yrs!!